After going live with CFO Bookshelf about a year ago, it’s time now to go audio. In our very first episode, we mention a few book suggestions and Bruce Reed, the CFO of PracticeLink, joins Mark to talk about why financial leaders should read.
- Beyond IBM by Mobley and McKeown
- Giinius.com by Kate McKeown
- Welcome to Management by Ryan Hawk
- Data Sanity by Davis Balestracci
- The Experience Economy by Joe Pine
The 2 CFOs With Mark and Bruce
- The origin story of how the two met and the question Mark asked Bruce before he was hired as PracticeLink’s CFO
- The book Bruce had been reading before that lunch meeting with the CEO of the company who hired him a few days later
- Both CFOs share the books they are currently reading
Have a topic idea or guest suggestion? Let us know through a message at LinkedIn.