Most of us have a morning reading routine. Mine starts with reading the front page of the online WSJ reading articles that interest me. I have about 6 other sites I scan quickly drilling into stories warranting my attention. Then I check my inbox from curated content providers like SmartBrief.
What is SmartBrief?
I want to thank Bob Meyers, the CEO and founder of RKV Technologies for pointing out SmartBrief to me about 10 years ago. I’ve been a subscriber to their free content since then.
I subscribe to several daily newsletters which I’ll list at the end. The one below is a screenshot from SmartBrief for CFOs.
How to Sign Up for SmartBrief Newsletters
Signing up for daily newsletters is easy and painless:
- Go to SmartBrief.
- In the menu area, click on Get Newsletters (that button might change periodically)
- Fill in your E-mail, company name, and title. Below, you can click on the newsletters you want to receive. As of this post, there were a dozen industry categories with many newsletters to choose from.
Newsletters that CFO Bookshelf Receives
My list used to be longer, but I’ve trimmed my offering to just a few daily newsletters. I read these like I do the WSJ. I scan the headings and I’ll click to read the stories if I find content that looks compelling.
- SmartBrief for CFOs
- SmartBrief on Entrepreneurs
- SmartBrief on Leadership
- SmartBrief for Internal Auditors
- SmartBrief on Sales
- SmartBrief on Small Business
While the content above overlaps with other daily newsletters I receive, I still like receiving these brief emails.