Are you a financial leader in a small business? Are you the controller? Or are you the small business tax firm who keeps more money in the pockets of the owners? Have you wondered what books these owners should be reading?
You’ve come to the right place as I’ve selected 5 books these CEOs or founders should be reading. One is probably familiar, the others, maybe not.
5 Books Every Small Business Owner Should Read
Most owners want actionable advice. Accordingly, each book is easy to digest and can be read in just one or two evenings.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Street Smarts by Norm Brodsky
- Making Money is Killing Your Business by Chuck Blakeman
- Scale by Jeff Hoffman and David Finkel
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
Your turn. Did I get this list right? What would you have replaced in the list above?
Title Photo Attribution: Tim Mossholder