All I can say is, “Wow.” Kate McKeown is an amazing person and this business historian marvels at Kate’s business background. Kate is the co-author of Beyond IBM, and she co-wrote it with the late Lou Mobley.
In this podcast episode, Mark learns from Kate about her experiences in working with W. Edwards Deming and what it was like working with the late Lou Mobley who created the Mobley Matrix geared for business executives when he was teaching it.
- Kate’s work with W. Edwards Deming over a 10-year time period
- Getting introduced to Lou Mobley and the Mobley Matrix
- Why Mobley created the Mobley Matrix
- On meeting Verne Harnish
- Kate’s recent writing project entitled Giinius which you can download for free
- Kate’s other project, DADs – Danger Alert Dogs™
The 2 CFOs With Mark and Bruce
Mark and Bruce bring up a post that Gary Boomer wrote on IT Geeks becoming executives. The pair of CFOs address what they’d add to the list and agree the list is fitting for financial leaders too.
Have a topic idea or guest suggestion? Let us know through a message at LinkedIn.
Leave a Reply