Several months ago, a web search brought me to the 2Y3X website. I devoured every single page. I watched the videos on the website. I was so captivated by the content that I wanted to interview the creative genius behind that firm. A follow-up email from a team member revealed Felix Velarde was releasing his book soon. I waited, got the book, and was still hooked. My interview with this engaging business leader and executive coach did not disappoint.
- From bartender to CEO
- How a trip to the Himalayas impacted a way of thinking about growth
- The influence of Edwin Locke
- Why 3 years vs 5 years?
- Book is not just for creative agencies
- What is 2Y3X?
- The Growth Lab Team is not the Management or Leadership Team
- The 2Y3X canvas vs the Scale-Up Model from Verne Harnish
- What Scaling Up and Blue Ocean Strategy have in common
- What are the 5 growth pillars?
- Meeting cadence
A Favorite Book
We ask every guest about their favorite books. As Felix recommends his favorite business books in Scale at Speed, he mentioned that Scarcity is one of his favorite books.
2Y3X Business Assessment
Want to learn more about this impactful growth accelerator framework?
You can take a self-assessment of your business as it shows which areas would be the best place to start should you want to scale. At the end, you will find useful advice and how to explore more.
More Relevant Links
Felix told me that he loves answering questions. Here’s where you can reach him –